Specific job requirements
- University degree / level
- Training and experience as coach, trainer, (HR/Global Mobility) consultant or international communication specialist
- Recent work experience
- Expat (partner) experience in various countries, preferably on various continents
- High computer literacy
- Perfect knowledge of English (both written and verbal) and preferably other languages too
- Proven organisational skills, multi-tasker
- Empathy skills
- Entrepreneurial and analytical skills
- Commercial drive (B2B and B2C experience)
- Quality minded
Through a Needs Assessment (via Skype / FaceTime) our consultants help expat partners to discover what their options are in finding a fulfilling occupation at their host location, taking their personal circumstances into consideration. Our consultants act as a sounding board, encouraging the expat partners to think out of the box, and to look at ‘the big picture’ in order to include opportunities they may not yet have thought of. If the Needs Assessment reveals that further support is beneficial, the consultant will define a cost-effective, tailor-made support package for the expat partner.
In general, our consultants will be responsible for all expat partners worldwide of two or three accounts (multinationals). For a number of our clients, our trained and experienced consultants also execute case & process management of our client’s partner support programme and remain the point of entry for the expat partner throughout their entire time abroad.